Friday, September 17, 2010

Five Question Friday

Aren't you in luck today... Two posts!  I really meant to post about my doctor's visit yesterday, but I was so worn out after that and an afternoon of shopping with Emma and my Mama that I crashed.  I dreamed about what I would write, though.  I guess I was feeling a little guilty about leaving you hanging.  You can catch up by clicking here.

Anyway, here is Five Question Friday... I just love it and can't resist participating every week!






1. What is the first nightmare you remember?

The one I remember is not from childhood, but from my college years... I used to be able to give every single detail of it because it was recurring, but this is all I remember now... I am with a male, never was sure who, we are in a red truck and are driving up to a cabin in the woods.  There we come upon a woman that I know and I am terrified of... I have no clue who she is.  Then, next thing I know is that the woods are on fire and the woman catches fire.  I vividly remember watching her burn to death, her screams, her skin melting.  It was awful!

2. Even if you're not a sports fan, what's your favorite sport to play/watch?

I LOVE to watch Mississippi State University Football... Go STATE!  It gives me such a thrill.  I actually get chills watching the opening video at the games.  And, I think I fall more and more in love with it every single year!

3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (jeggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)?

I would so love to wear a micro-mini dress.  You know the ones that literally are so short that you are afraid for the wind to blow!  I would LOVE to have the legs for one of those!

4. Did you make good grades in school?

I made pretty good grades in high school... A's with the occasional B.  College, however, was a little different.  I was told that employer's didn't care about your grades, just that you have a degree... Well, let's just say that I took that to heart.  Most of my classes, I did well in.  There were a few though, that I could have done better.  And, of course, there were a couple that I worked my tail off in and still didn't do well in.  Those were the heart breaking ones.  

5. What magazines do you subscribe to?

I subscribe to Everyday Food Magazine.  I love this one!  It has so many great recipes!  The first year I received it was the first year I was married.  For Thanksgiving, I cooked every recipe in the Thanksgiving issue!  

I also subscribe to Martha Stewart Living.  This crafty magazine inspires me.  I want to decorate my house like the ones featured in it.  They are funky, yet timeless.  I. LOVE. THEM.



Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment