Friday, September 3, 2010

Five Question Friday



1. What do you do when you have time to yourself?

 Whatever it is that I cannot/will not do when Emma is with me... 

2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see?
Just my back yard and fence.  Occasionally, I will see one of our dogs 
running by.

3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as?   

My cat... He comes and goes as he pleases, he eats whenever he wants. 
He gets to live inside or out.  He really is the boss when he wants to be!

4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids?

It's not so much the kids as it is the parents.  You know that parent who 
seems completely and totally oblivious to their kid beating my child, or 
the animals?  That drives me insane!  I may not can always control my child, but I will at least make a noticeable effort!

5. Regular or Diet soda?

I actually like both.  It really depends on the day whether I prefer regular     
or diet.  Some days regular drinks are just too sweet!

Hope you have an awesome Labor Day Weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment