Wednesday, August 25, 2010

How do you answer...

So, I am trying something new.  I want to start some interactive posts.  So, every... so often, depending on you and your participation, I will be posting a How do you answer... post. 


Here's how it works:


1. I will pose a question and ask how you would answer.  Here's your first question:
      
      How do you answer the question, "What is Prayer?"


2. Copy the question and answer it on your blog... Or, if you don't have a blog, answer in the comments       
    section below the post.


3. Then come back to my blog and link up using the link below.
    
*Please note that you will have only a limited amount of time to answer and link up, so don't hesitate to answer and link up!


It will be fun to see how everyone answers each question!  And, of course, I will answer too!



No comments:

Post a Comment