Friday, August 27, 2010

Five Question Friday





1. How many pets do you have? 

Two: Meiko, a Yorkie, and Macie, a Labrador. 

2. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?

For one day, I want to be a supermodel!  Either Heidi Klum or Gisele Bundchen.

3. What is your favorite money saving tip?

Take a banker shopping with you!  Seriously, my husband, the banker, can talk me out of buying anything without even saying a word.  They must teach some teach this trick in banking school.  Crazy mind games!

4. What do you want your kids to be when they grow up?

Happy!  Seriously, I don't care what career path they choose, or don't choose, as long as they are happy.  That's what my parents wanted for me and my siblings, which let us be exactly who we are.

5. What is your favorite quote?

"Life... it's about knowing what you want and eliminating everything you don't need to get there."




No comments:

Post a Comment