Friday, September 10, 2010

Five Question Friday

Finally Friday!  Woohoo!  And, this Friday has been a pretty great one!  We have been at Granna and Pop's since 8:45 this morning!  I LOVE days spent at Granna and Pop's... especially when I get to stay until Sunday! 

And, it doesn't hurt that they don't mind if I put all responsibility of Emma on them for a few hours.  I really love that part, especially now.  Growing a baby is exhausting work!  And, I am completely exhausted! 

Anyway, here is Five Question Friday.  Please be sure that if you decide to participate after seeing it on my blog that you link up to My Little Life and give Mama M credit, since this is her idea.  Otherwise, you wind up copying or plagiarizing and that's so NOT cool!







Rules for Five Question Friday: Same as always!! Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then c'mon back and link up (on Friday!). If you don't have a blog, but wanna play along with the coolest blog hop in town, feel free to leave your answers in the comments below!



1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself?

Ummm, yes.  However, I do still spend money on myself... just not like I used to.  Which, in all honesty, is a really good thing.  I used to buy things for myself just to buy something.  Then I would wind up will all sorts of stuff that I didn't need, want, use, etc.

2. How well do you know your neighbors?

Not well at all... In my defense, I have only been in my neighborhood  and town since June.  I will say that I have met them, and they are super nice, I just haven't gotten to know them really well yet.


3. What age are you looking forward to being?

21?  Again?  Ha Ha!  I really don't care about the number.  I am looking forward to the age, whatever number it may be, that I will finally be truly comfortable in my own skin.  Surely, that happens, right?

4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why?

Only at Christmas time and that is because of all the Christmas cards.  Otherwise, I don't really get mail. 

5. What is your earliest childhood memory?

I am not sure how old I was, probably 4, but I would tell stories about "Yellow-Eyes."  He was some scary character that I would make up stories about and try to scare my brother.  Funny thing is, I am now terrified of stuff like that... I can't even hear scary music without getting completely freaked out!


No comments:

Post a Comment