Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pass it On...



A big, HUGE thank-you to One Mommy for bestowing upon me the "Tell Me About Yourself Award."  I am so thankful to her and everyone else for following along with my blog!  I've been a slacker lately, I know.  I apologize, but it isn't that I don't think about blogging.  I just can't seem to sit myself down long enough to do it.

Anyway, without further delay... here is more about the award I received.  And, you can also see who I have chosen to bestow this award upon!  If you have been chosen as a recipient, please pass this award along.  Also, EVERYONE, please check out some of the fabulous blogs that I have chosen!






Once you have been given this award are to:
1.  Tell 7 things about yourself.
2.  Pass it along to 15 other bloggers.
So, here are 7 things about myself that I don’t think I’ve mentioned yet:
  1. I love to plan... I really do.  But, I don't always love to implement my plan the way I planned.  Confusing, I know.  Basically, I can be a super-mega, ultimate procrastinator.  I've adapted, though, and work well under pressure.
  2. I blog ALL the time... in my head.  I have written countless blog posts in my head while showering, cleaning, etc. I just can't seem to get them typed out.  Can you imagine how awesome my blog might be if I actually typed as many posts as I think up!
  3. I am independent to a  fault.  I feel like I can and should do it all, all by myself.  It is hard for me to ask for help.  
  4. I returned from Disney World around midnight last night.  It was a great trip!  I can't wait to share more about it.
  5. I am halfway through my 30th year... Wow! I guess if the old saying is true, then I must be having fun because time is flying!
  6. I currently have as many of my kids' toys in my bed as they do in their rooms.  Chuck is out of town tonight, so I didn't bother cleaning off my bed.  I just pushed the toys out of the way enough to get in bed.  I'm exhausted... please refer back to number 4.
  7. The past few months have been a bitch.  However, I do think that I have learned a lot about myself and my character through it all.  
Now for the fun part, passing it on to 15 other terrific bloggers!
And the award goes to…



3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the award!! I loved learning more about you! I'm very independent too. I think I will put that on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! My best blog posts are written in my head as I'm trying to fall asleep at night. They never get posted either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing me! I'm hoping to have a little free time Friday to share my seven things. I loved reading yours!!

    ReplyDelete