Saturday, August 22, 2009

Under the Table and Dreaming...

So, it's been a few days...

A few BUSY days! Emma started crawling Wednesday and life is dramatically different! She is everywhere, but still doesn't truly realize her new found freedom... thank goodness!

Anyway, with her crawling, I am constantly trying to keep my floors clean and household hazards out of reach.

First of all, I am a clean person, but now that I am truly 'inspecting' my floor for anything she could eat, I realize that I am not as clean as I thought. Seriously, where does all this stuff come from??? I swiffer at least twice a day and it is still not enough!

And, what really gets me is that we were gone all day Thursday... more details on that excursion later... but when we got home, my floors needed sweeping. Hello, when did dirt fairies move into my house?

So, in the midst of all my sweeping, Emma has found a new favorite place. I lost her the other day and panicked. I knew she wasn't far from her play mat, but it was still unnerving. I found her though... Can you guess where?



Yep, under the table!

And, seemingly, day dreaming! She loves it under there. She gets so tickled when you peek at her.

Wouldn't you just love to know what she is thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment