Tuesday, August 11, 2009

To Blog or Not to Blog...

That is the question... on my mind as well as many others. I started working on this blog in July 2008, but seemingly had writer's block.

Even as I revisited the idea of beginning this blog, I have had writer's block. My issue has been with my 'ordinary' life.

Don't get me wrong, I love 'ordinary' and I wouldn't trade it for anything, but I kept asking myself who will want to read about it.

I am finding, though, as I explore many different blogs that a lot of people with 'ordinary' lives are blogging. And, people are reading them! Shocker, I mean really, how else would blogging still be around???

So, now that I think about it, most people out there will be able to relate to my blog, because I am, well, ordinary!

Joy!

I may have just overcome my writer's block.

So, join me as I chronicle my 'ordinary' life and the adventures of it; because, let me tell you, there are definitely some adventures around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment