Thursday, November 25, 2010

So Thankful

Today I am reminded of just how much I have to be thankful for.  Here are a few of those things...

1. I am thankful that I am saved by the grace of Jesus Christ.

2. I am thankful for my sweet husband and every thing he does to make my life wonderful.

3. I am thankful for this sweet face....

... and especially for being chosen to be her Mommy.

4. I am thankful for this precious little hand...



5. I am thankful for this tiny foot...


...especially when it kicks me!


6. I am also thankful for this sweet face...


... and especially for how healthy HE is!

Yea, yea... I know I said we weren't telling until we sent out our Christmas cards, but Chuck absolutely could NOT wait!  It was killing him and I could tell, so I let him spill the beans.  He is beyond excited!  Actually, we both are, as well as our families!  

5. And I am immensely thankful for all of the family I have... even though it means I have to divide my time and don't get to see all of them during each holiday.  I love them and miss them lots!

Happy Thanksgiving!  Many Blessings to each of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment