Friday, November 26, 2010

Five Question Friday


1. What is your favorite part of a Thanksgiving meal?

I love my Grandmother's dressing.  And her pear salad... mine never tastes the same!  Those two things are my favorites, but I love every single bit of it!

2. Are you a host or a guest for Thanksgiving this year?

Both, we had our Thanksgiving early with my Grandmother and I was a guest at her house.  Then Thursday, we hosted Chuck's family at Buckhaven... our little cabin in the woods.  Both were wonderful!

3. When you think of one Thanksgiving tradition, what comes to mind?

The Thanksgiving Day parade is the first thing that comes to mind.  And though it is no longer on Thanksgiving Day... The Egg Bowl... Mississippi State University v. Ole Miss.  It just doesn't seem to have the same excitement since it was moved to the Saturday after Thanksgiving.  Sad :(

4. You have two pieces of pie in front of you and you HAVE to eat one...do you choose pumpkin or pecan?

Definitely pecan.  I am just not a fan of pumpkin pie.  

5. Are you a Black Friday Shopper?

Absolutely NOT!  I've been once, and swore I would never go again.  I just don't like crowds, and I sure don't like digging for an item.  Just not my thing.  I would much rather pay more and experience less stress!




Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment