Friday, October 8, 2010

Five Question Friday



1. What do you listen to while driving?  

Usually a Barney or Tigger and Pooh DVD... However on the rare occasion that Emma falls asleep or I am alone, I love to listen to Highway 16 on XM radio.  

2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall?

The illnesses that come along with it... Colds, allergy attacks, the flu, bronchitis.  All of which I seem to have had in the last month!  Hopefully, though, I have gotten it all out of my system and will be able to enjoy the rest of the season.

3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out?

It's filled with love... And, beyond that, I'm not sure.  I have had so many ideas of what my dream house would look like that when/if I ever get to build and decorate it, i'm sure to be completely conflicted through it all!

4. Would you ever own a minivan?

I'm going to say NO, but I won't say never... I don't want to jinx myself or something like that!  Chuck knows how I feel about a minivan, so I doubt we will ever own one.

5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?

Usually, yes.  In an ideal world, I always would.  But in reality, I wash 99% of Emma's clothes before wearing.  It's rare that I put anything on her without washing.  All the dyes and stuff tend to break her out if I don't wash them first.  

For me and Chuck, I was all undergarments and swim wear before we wear it.  And, then whatever else I have time to wash before wearing, I wash.



No comments:

Post a Comment