Monday, March 22, 2010

Waiting...

That's what we are doing today... Waiting... Anxiously waiting.

The couple that is interested in our house didn't come Saturday as I was expecting.  Because they live out of state, they sent the woman's father.  He just happens to be in the real estate business.  After about 45 minutes at our house, which seemed to take much longer than that, our Realtor contacted us letting us know that it went well.  He only found one little thing that he mentioned... a cracked window.  Which, we will gladly fix!

Our Realtor seemed to think that we might hear something back today.  But, we haven't.  Chuck reminded me earlier that they might have somethings to take care of on a Monday morning.  Not what I wanted to hear, but it is true.  I guess I just wanted them to be as anxious to buy the house as we are to sell it.

I want to move closer to my family... And this has been the most promising lead we have had.

I am trying to be patient, but it is hard!  Plus, if we do sell our house now, then we have to work out where we will live.  A problem I am looking forward to having.  Though, it will be sad to leave our house.  This is our first house as a married couple, the house we brought Emma home to.  So many little things have happened here and we do have great memories here.  So, it is a bittersweet time.  Not bittersweet enough to want to stay, but you know!

So, hopefully, we'll get some good news today.  If not, I guess I will just keep waiting and most definitely praying!