Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Things I'm Thinking About...

If imitation is the greatest form of flattery, then why does it irritate me so much?

What does it mean to really be real?

Sunless tanning

How would I react if I, like my neighbor, lost every strand of hair on my head?

How many more burp cloths do I have left to be ready for Canton?

Exercising

Passive-aggressive behavior

I really am going to miss Emma tomorrow while she's gone to a play date.

Honesty

What's the point of having friends if they treat you worse than your enemies?

Pride

Babies

Where can I find some new, great recipes that are healthy?

Will Emma get a new tooth every other week until they are all in?  That seems to be the pattern...

Hand-dyeing

Baby boy names... no I'm not pregnant... yet.

Fabric choices

Beach vacation with the girls

Christian values

Starkville

How can a person live knowing that the Christian values that they claim are far, far from the Christian values that are taught in the Bible?

Bed

Prayer

How grateful I am for the time I was able to spend with my family this past weekend.

Is Meiko hiding under my bed?

Why not just go to bed and start fresh in the morning?

Actually, I think that I will do just that!


No comments:

Post a Comment