Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Still Patiently Waiting...

Well, there still has been no official word on our house.  However, there have been many speculations from our Real Estate team.  They seem to think that our house will sell to this particular couple... SOON!

I hope so.  I just want to be done with all of this!  I am getting a little anxious...

Luckily, I have plenty to do to keep busy, mentally and physically...  I am working on getting ready for Canton Flea Market.  I have hundreds of dresses, rompers, t-shirts, burp cloths and bibs to complete!  I am really, really excited about exhibiting there!

And, I have a 15 month old who keeps me on my toes!  She is so precious and into everything!  Speaking of toes... she hasn't been sleeping well lately, so I have been putting her in the guest bed with me.  This morning I woke to little toes up my nose!  Emma had buried her head underneath the covers and had her feet in my face, toes up my nose.  I couldn't help but laugh!

She never ceases to make me laugh!  I love being a mother to her!