Saturday, January 9, 2010

low...

That's the way I'm feeling tonight. I'm not really sure why, but that's the thing with depression; it just hits you.

I have spent the day surrounded by family and friends, actually, I've spent the last few days surrounded by family and friends and yet I feel low. It's unexplainable; it's a feeling of despair, loneliness, and sadness. But there is so much more. So much that I can't quite give words to. It's an ache that has no root.

That's the hard part - not only for me, but the ones I love. There isn't an explaination for why I feel this way, there's nothing they can do to make it better.

And, strangely enough, though I feel lonely, I want nothing more than to be alone. I just want to curl up in a dark corner and just be.

Hopefully, I am just really tired and a good night's rest will help me feel better... I hope so. I have been on the way up since the beginning of November and want to keep heading in that direction.

Up or down, though, I am determined to keep fighting and continue to stay positive!

Say a prayer for a better day tomorrow!