Friday, November 25, 2011

Five Question Friday


It's been a while... Life happens.  But, here it is, my Five Question Friday!  Hope your Friday has been great!  Enjoy!



Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP! Don't forget the very most important rule of all: HAVE FUN!!

1. Is there a special dish you prepare that you are famous for?

I make homemade cranberry sauce.  Nothing complicated, just something I tried a few years ago and it became a hit!

2. Are you (did you) go Black Friday shopping ?

Um, not a chance. I have no desire to deal with the craziness!  Word on the street is that two women had to be tased (tasered?) at the Wal-Mart here.  Seriously, there isn't a thing in any store around worth it!  

3. What are your strangest holiday traditions?

Nothing too strange for us.  We are pretty boring like that.

4. Pecan or pumpkin pie? (She actually asked "Apple or pumpkin?" I just T-giving'ed it!)

Definitely Pecan.  Although, I have had a good pumpkin pie before.  

5. When will you put up your Christmas tree?

Not sure... I had originally thought that I would do it next Sunday.  But, I just remembered that Emma's birthday party is that afternoon. I am so, so, so unprepared! I haven't even gotten the invitations sent! Needless to say, I won't get my tree that day!



No comments:

Post a Comment