Monday, January 17, 2011

Baby

I have an elbow or knee or foot or something poking around in my rib cage.  Baby boy has finally gotten big enough/positioned himself perfectly for jabbing my ribs.  I like it though.  I like to feel him move around.  It is reassuring that he is doing well.

I remember Emma liked the same spot to push on too.  Maybe it's the way I'm shaped that causes my babies to gravitate toward that particular spot.  Who knows... In any event, I find it fascinating.  So much about pregnancy is fascinating to me.  I love reading about all the developments that babies undergo in the womb.  It is truly amazing, miraculous!

I have to admit, though, I am not a good pregnant woman.  I don't enjoy it like so many women do.  And, if I could have children without being pregnant, I would.  Yeah, I know about adoption and surrogates and all that, but that's not what I'm talking about.

But, don't get me wrong... I will endure anything and everything for my children.  No matter how much I don't enjoy pregnancy, I gladly will do it for my babies.

I am on the countdown, though.  Thirteen weeks from now... possibly sooner... I will deliver this sweet baby.  I am looking forward to getting him here.  And, I really can't wait until Emma meets him.  I am pretty sure that she is going to love him, adore him.  She loves babies...

And I love them both!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting. Congrats on your new little one in the oven. I am with you... I enjoyed knowing that they were healthy and moving around but I did not enjoy being pregnant. May your new little one be a healthy one.

    Anne @ http://lessonsthrulife.com

    ReplyDelete