Friday, June 1, 2012

Five Question Friday





Just thought I would play along with 5QF today.  It's been a while since I have!



1. What were you scared of as a kid?

I can't really remember being afraid of anything other than spiders.  And, I'm still pretty scared of them.  Oh, and scary movies.  Definitely scared of those as a child.  And, I'm pretty sure that my fear has grown as an adult.  Even the previews give me nightmares!

2. Do you sleep well in a hotel?


Sometimes, I actually do.  Just not if my kiddos are with me.  They don't usually sleep well, which means I don't either.  


3. If you could meet any celebrity, dead or alive, who and why?


The list goes on and on... But, to pick just one, I would have to say Marilyn Monroe.  I think she led such a fascinating, yet sad life.  I would love to hear about her life from her perspective.


4. It's a hot summer day. Do you prefer to be pool side or at the beach?


Definitely by the beach!  I love the sand and sun and salty air.  A day at the beach is good for the soul.  


5. What is your favorite summer dish?


Roasted veggies and pasta with Parmesan.  It's a recipe I discovered in an Everyday Food magazine.  It's a favorite at my house!


Happy Friday!

           



No comments:

Post a Comment