Monday, April 19, 2010

A Little Better...

It's a new week and I have a new attitude, as of right now.  I am feeling a little better about moving.

After much thought and discussion, I have come to the realization that Meridian is where we need to be right now.  Not that I love the idea, but I really think that is best for our family.  I have prayed for peace about the situation and it has been delivered.  I am very thankful for that.

This week, we will re-start the process of house hunting... in Meridian this time.  I love house hunting, so I am looking forward to that.  I am praying that this move will be an enjoyable one, and when the time comes, I will be a little sad to move.  See?  A whole new attitude!  But, it's only 7:45 on Monday morning!  Just pray that this new attitude lasts!

And, say a prayer that we have truly listened to God and made the right decision.  I feel like we have because I am more at peace about it... We shall see!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment