Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dear Wednesday...

Dear Wednesday,

You're here... well, almost...already... again.  Where do Monday and Tuesday go in such a hurry?  I have to admit, though, that I am actually looking forward to your arrival.

You see, I am going to find my house when you get here.  And that positive attitude that I had so early Monday morning?  Well, it will be house hunting with me!

I am feeling better about this move, feeling more at peace with what is to come.  I have made up my mind that I am going to immerse myself in Meridian Life and all that it has to offer.  I am going to make it a point to love my life there.  I have spent almost three years hating where I lived, and I refuse to do it any more.

So Wednesday... BRING. IT. ON.  My home awaits me.  I am now just impatiently waiting on you to get here so I can find it.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment