Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Busted

I was driving Emma to school the other morning and on the way I picked up my phone.  I was fiddling with it when Emma began saying, "You have to drive it.  You have to drive it, Mommy."  I was a little confused, so I asked her, "Drive what?"  She then, said "You have to drive the big, Mommy."  She grew impatient with me while I was trying to figure out what in the world she was trying to say.  And, this led to her screaming, "You hand, Mommy.  You hand has to drive the big."  I told her I was driving and raised my hand off the steering wheel and put it back on to show her.  I said, "See?  Mommy is driving."  She told me NO and then said, "You other hand, Mommy."  I put my other hand on the big part of steering wheel while I was still holding my phone and asked her if that was better.  She said, "No, Mommy.  You have to put you phone down."

Busted.  Even my two-year-old realizes that it isn't a good idea to mess with a phone while driving.  Needless to say, I am more conscious about doing not anything but driving when I'm behind the wheel!

1 comment:

  1. So young and so smart! Hope she remembers when she gets old enough to drive! :)

    ReplyDelete