Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Back

Before I posted on New Year's Day, it had been over a year since I last visited my blog and posted what I was certain would be the last post ever.  

A lot has happened over that time.  I have grown; I have changed; I have discovered things about myself and those closest to me. 

Most importantly, though, I have dug down deep into the core of my being and found out who I am and what I want.  I have found strength, peace, and joy beyond measure.  Over the last several months, My Happily Ever After began.  

I struggled for a while, with coming back to this blog.  How could I possibly write here again after all that has happened? How could I continue on with a blog title that stood for all that I had lost?  How could I possibly write about my life and what's going on so that people could understand my position without revealing each and every detail of what has gone on? 

Then, I realized, it isn't about the gore of what has happened to me.  My story, my life, is about the strewn shards of glass that I have so carefully picked up, brushed off, and pieced together into the most amazing mural that a life could possibly be. 



No comments:

Post a Comment